St. Chads Church is situated on Ragpath Lane in Roseworth. It was built in the 1950 as multi purpose building. The Apse of the church has a mural of modern design which depicts St. Frances view of the creation.
Chad was appointed the first bishop of Merica and Lindsey at Lichfield. Chad died on March 2nd 672 and was buried in the church of St. Marys.